The HSJ Cancer Forum will bring together core stakeholders from across the cancer community to discuss practical solutions to current challenges and to take a forward look at some of the most exciting innovations and ground-breaking work in the sector.
You will hear from leaders on national policy, discuss ground-breaking work with trailblazers from the public and private sectors, and explore realistic solutions to your current challenges with peers.
You will hear from:
- National leaders from public bodies, including NHS England and Improvement, Health Education and Public Health England
- Senior representatives from the Cancer Alliances
- Senior representatives from Primary Care Networks
- Leaders for cancer at STP and ICS level
- Representatives from the specialist cancer trusts
- Consultants, directors of nursing, clinical directors, radiologists, pharmacists and histopathologists